Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Brain Farts.

Oh brain farts... How I love thy so! They always seem to come to me at the best of times, do they not? When writing a paper, doing homework, a project, during test, and best of all when I'm trying to think of things to blog. That is exactly why I've chosen to write about brain farts today. According to Google a brain fart is slang for a special kind of abnormal brain activity. So seeing how I'm having a rather large one right now I don't know what else to write.. But! I'm willing to take suggestions on my next blogs. I'll write about anything you want me to as long as it's appropriate. Anything from ponies to penguin hair accessories. Penguins don't even hair hair... Well I'm just keep rambling on to myself, but you viewer of this blog that I may or may not know, leave a comment telling me what you'd like to see blogged about. I'll be sure to read them and write about whatever topic you find interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Blog about something you love, hobbies, or whats your fav thing to do idk im awkward turtle

    ReplyDelete