Friday, March 23, 2012

Bands.

Okay last week was a kind of depressing week for blogging so I just didn't really blog anything. I'm feeling kind of better, for you that know of what happened I'm feeling better about the whole situation I've changed my views on it a bit and I'm much happy, so this week I shall put up a more happy blog. This blog is going to be on what really makes me happy, music. Yesterday I was talking to a  good friend of mine named Joseph, and he is a new artist, kinda. He just finished his demo and asked me for my musical views on it, because I'm totally magical in the music department. Well this made me think. I haven't been listening to music so much since the whole big Dany happening, and I've been kinda a downer..But! I got the idea to right this here blog today about my favorite music. Honestly it's better to ask me what music I don't like, I love everything. Except rap .-. That general genre kinda bothers me with an exception of a few good artist. And country, some country is good but most of it is just about beer and tractors. I like Red Solo Cup, that song is just mind blowing- I totally forgot who it was by, but that song~ Um a few of my favorite bands are bands like A Day To Remember, Pierce The Veil, Falling in Reverse, Bless the Fall, and others like that. That's just one considered genre for me I also like people like The Ready Set (I'm lame), He is We, the old NeverShoutNever with a few of his new ones, Joseph actually introduced me to this new guy yesterday and he was A-ma-zing but I forgot what he called himself..I'll find out later and re post it somewhere.. I like Matt and Kim, The Postal Service, Skrillex, Adele, (I'm trying to think I have like 145 different artist on my iPod, but I can't seems to remember just one) Adele plus dubstep it's amazing. Of course I like Joseph's music even though it needs a bit of work and experience, you should look him up. His first demo honestly isn't that great the lyrics and the music itself is good, but let's face it bro I love you but you need to work on them vocals and editing a bit. You might be able to find him on Facebook as Joseph Morgan but I'm not too sure about that, he's not very big at the moment. You'll know it's him because of his adorable face just chilling out with a guitar probably. Um this is going to sounds very weird, but I like J-Pop, or Jap-Pop. A lot of J-Pop (too much anime really gets you into it) Some of you might be able to figure out what J-Pop is just by that, but for you that don't it's just I don't really know. It's kind of bubbly some, up tempo, just very uplifting sometimes, and I just really like Japanese people's singing voices. There's something about them, they're very pure and clear and simple in a way. Like you have our American music and it's very loud and just in your face, Japanese not so much. I just like it. I can't believe I forgot these people, Bring Me The Horizon and LIGHTS. Bring Me The Horizon for one is amazing, you may hear it at first and be like "What? What is this sorcery??" But it's really meaningful my favorite song is Don't Go, and it's about this mentally disabled boy  that Oli grew up with and he was like a brother to him, but the boy got teased a lot and one day a group of bullies lead him into the woods and murdered him. It's quite sad and you can really hear how he feels in the song. LIGHTS herself for one is featured in that song and I think it fits perfectly..I just randomly minimized my screen and my screen saver creeped me out..Well anyway her music is amazing to, the stuff she makes by herself. Acoustic she's the female NeverShoutNever and when she's not she's OwlCity #2, which is another band I like. Well I think this is really going on for way too long. I'm a stop talking before you guys get tired of  watching me ramble on an on about music. Bye world, this is my blog on music, have fun crying your eyes out when you're overflowing with emotion because this terribly long blog is over.

2 comments:

  1. I just listened to don't go by BMTH that is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bah! I forgot Forever The Light ;-; How could I?? They're amazing, and French .-. Which yeah I can't watch any of their inteviews but their music is so good.

    ReplyDelete