Sunday, April 1, 2012

My Obsessions.

This here is just a few of my obsessions..Not all, just some. Any questions or comments- then there's a box under this very long list for that.
*Cats
*Russell Brand
*Johnny Depp
*Music
*People
*Bring Me The Horizon
*Ronnie Radke
*Ronnie Radke's voice
*Grammar
*My nails
*Dany
*Eyebrows
*Worn bracelets
*Cardigans
*Clothes
*Anime
*Sleep
*My dog
*Field mice
*Red pandas
*Havanese dogs
*Gauged ears
*People with gauged ears
*Drawing
*Crayons
*Painting
*Sleeping With Sirens
*A Day To Remember
*Jeremy McKinnon
*Don't Go- Bring Me The Horizon
*Silvia's elf ears
*Fairy tales
*Realistic Fantasy/Fairy Tale novels
*Books
*Reading
*Forest
*Anything Mythical
*YouTube
*Cristy Bell/ Cristy Cakes
*Things and smells of things that remind me of Columbia
*Clothes fresh out the dryer
*Tasteful underwear
*Cheese
*Spring time
*New beginnings
*Nail polish
*McDonald's Sweet Tea & French Fries
*Pokemon
*Eevee
*Glaceon
*Umbreon
*Creeping
*Stalking
*Gaia
*Computer games
*Cabal
*Having no life
*Friends
*Batman
*The Spirit
*The Boondocks Saints I, II
*Trying to read people's minds
*Coot people
*Owls
*Polar Bears
*Analogies
*Joseph Morgan is my recent obsession, and yes I do realize how creepy I am by admitting it.
*The color Electric Blue
*Biz's brother's Ash Katchum hat
*Cosplays
*Realistic drawings of anime characters
*Turtles
*Losers
*Sailor Moon
*Food
*My mother's Potato Salad
*Bacon
*Ninetails
*Colors
*Voices
*The color of sound
*Dogs that look like Lion-Bears
*Sound

*J-Pop
*MMO's
*Manga
*Stars
*Lamps
*Tape
*Hipsters
*Miku Hastune- World is Mine
*Lips
*Ears
*Gintama
*Beelzebub

12 comments:

  1. What J-pop do you listen to besides Vocaloid? BTW, I really like that song by Miku, too! What other anime do you watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Silvia Just a bit cx
    @Alvin I watch a lot of animes and read a lot of different manga. One anime that I have been recently interested in, and Silvia knows this, is Black Butler but I have finished a lot of series. One of my all time favorites is this funny one called Gintama. It takes place kinda in the Edo time period of Japan and it's this guy who goes around doing odd jobs with this alien girl and another boy. It's just amazing, there's aliens everywhere, and it's made by the same people who did Bleach and it as well is a very very long series. I think it have almost 300 episodes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bleach was made by Tite Kubo, Gintama was not, but both were published in the Weekly Shounen Jump Magazine. I've watched a little of both. I heard the Black Butler was good, but it's more for girls, so I don't watch it.

      Delete
  3. Oh I thought it was by the same people, the drawing and animation are very similar. Is it not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, but I'm sure both mangaka got their styles of drawing from one source.

      Delete
    2. Mhm yeah I thought they looked somewhat alike. I think it might have been in the way they draw the faces, but then again anyone can get their inspiration for drawing styles from anywhere.

      Delete
  4. C:<
    I'm buying you a hat like my brothers for your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth. I would love you. For forever.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Russell Brand -really???? I think Havanese dogs are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes cx I love him, he's amazing minus the whole Katy Perry divorce..Cheating thing And I adore them! They're giant Shih tzues, but cuter.

    ReplyDelete