Thursday, April 5, 2012

Warning.

I am putting this up as a formal warning, because often times it seems like I get really off topic in my blogs. Sorry I am very scattered minded and my thought process is just really really weird. It may seem like I get somewhat off topic, but I really don't. Everything that I write is connected in some way it's just that some people can't see it so it was brought to my attention that I should make that clear. I'm weird, I'm crazy, and my thoughts are worse that's kinda why it's called "Karina's Mis Explained Thoughts". My blogs may seem like they go on forever, sorry, but I just have a lot to say. If I was actually speaking right now instead of you guys reading this it would seem like I'm just rambling on, which I kinda am and I know that. Anyway have fun reading my blogs, I'm trying to not write so much in just one blog. I've noticed they get really really long. Kind like now, so I'ma stop now. Okay bye. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment